Join our global team of 30+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom design for the leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be a consultant in a project based, cross functional team of BRANDZ. You will work to solve large scale enterprise business problems, using your creative point of view and data from qualitative and quantitative research. You will contribute to product strategy by collaborating with the team to define problems in insightful ways, understanding needs, and innovating within technical constraints.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform all functions within the product design lifecycle, including research (collaborating with the UX research team), sketches, wireframes, concept designs, end-to-end user flows, interaction design, prototyping, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, accessibility checks, testing/design QA, etc.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to mature product concepts.
Present design concepts and solutions to your internal product team, as well as to client stakeholders, users, and customers.
- Utilize and create product Design Systems and Component Libraries to produce new designs and enhance existing ones.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate day-to-day communication.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Conduct design QA reviews/audits of existing and new features that have been implemented. Flag quality concerns to the appropriate product team members (engineers, product managers, design lead)
Qualification & Skills
- 4+ Years of experience working as a Product Designer, preferably in a consultative role.
- Demonstrated experience with Figma
- A portfolio demonstrating sufficient experience working on large scale enterprise products, specifically web platforms/applications, and case studies demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Must be comfortable presenting and discussing design decisions with the product team, but also with client stakeholders and users.
- Ability to learn quickly and take critical feedback without breaking stride.
- A passion for analyzing and understanding complex quantitative data and qualitative insights to inform design decisions.
- A deep understanding of key UI/UX principles, processes, and methodologies
- Experience with testing accessibility of UI and updating components to adhere to client accessibility standards/requirements.
- Great at proactively asking for feedback by sharing work early and often.